1. The counter flow cooling principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture.
2.Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets.
3.At the same time, the airlock is used for feeding and space of air inlet bigger, therefore it can get better cooling effects;
4. It is suitable for pellet cooling.
2. Slide reciprocating discharger has smooth and reliable discharging, low residue;
3. Low power consumption, easily operation;
4. Pellet temperature after cooling is less than +3°C~5°C ambient temperature;
Other machines made in Chengda Machinery.
Do I have to go to your factory for atutorial of learing how to operate the machine?
It's not necessary. As 7/24 email and phone call service is available, I am ready to
answer your any specific questions regarding to our machinery and pellet mill in
particular. In addition, we prepare the teaching videos in terms of installation,
lubrication, trial running, parts replacements and so forth.