- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Chengda
- Model Number: KL230C
- Voltage: 380V
- Power(W): 11kw
- Dimension(L*W*H): 114*48*105cm
- Weight: 240kg
- Certification: CE ISO9001
- Warranty: 1 year
- After-sales Service Provided: Overseas service center available
- color: as request
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10-15 days after receive your down payment|
SpecificationsCertification:CE and ISO9001
English manual book
Flat Die Pellet Mill Instruction
Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. This electric flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design and structure with capacity 220-280kg/h for making wood pellets, 400-600 kg/h for making feed pellets. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break. With this pellet mill, if you want to make biomass pellets, you would better use relatively soft materials, as the machine design is stationary rollers and a running die mould. Ready-to-get raw agro waste materials are sawdust, wood chips, peanut shell, wheat straw, cotton, barley, branch, rice husk, sunflower stalk, palm kernel shell and many other materials.
Knowing your machine
|Model No.||Power(E-motor)||Feed output||Wood output||N/G weight(kg)||Pellet diameter||Packing Size(cm)|
|KL120C||2.2kw 220v 1phase||60-100||40-60||80/100kg||2.5-10mm||75*35*65|
|KL120C||3km 380v 3phase||60-100||40-60||80/100kg||2.5-10mm||75*35*65|
|KL150C||4km 380v 3phase||90-120||50-90||95/115kg||2.5-10mm||75*35*65|
|KL200C||7.5km 380v 3phase||200-300||110-140||200/230kg||2.5-10mm||100*46*90|
|KL230C||11km 380v 3phase||300-400||150-190||290/320kg||2.5-10mm||114*54*93|
|KL260C||15km 380v 3phase||400-600||220-280||330/360kg||2.5-10mm||122*53*107|
|KL300C||22km 380v 3phase||600-800||300-360||410/450kg||2.5-10mm||128*58*105|
|KL360C||22km 380v 3phase||700-900||300-380||470/550kg||2.5-10mm||134*58*106|
|KL400C||30km 380v 3phase||900-1100||400-550||630/660kg||2.5-10mm||145*62*115|
K L-C series Pellet Mill
Here are some general malfunctions & solutions in Pellet Production.
A: New flat die pellet mill in first use may not produce pellets, because of the low smoothness of mould and bad cooperation in new devices. After using oily material for a period, the pellet machine can run smoothly.
B: The clearance between rollers and dies is too large. You can tighten the screw to narrow the gap to 1.5-2.5 mm.
C: Necessary steps to update a new die or roller shell because of wear and tear caused by long-term service.
D: The material is too wet or too dry, resulting in low productivity. You’d better increase or decrease the moisture to proper rate, generally 14%-16% in raw material.
Highlights of Our Alloy Steel Dies
Low Break Down
No die jamming
Less Wastage & Low Production Cost
The Superiorities of Wood Pellets
Wood pellet is becoming more and more popular. Compared with the traditional fuels, wood pellets have their own advantages as follows.
1. Wood pellets have a high calorific value, ranging from 3900-4800 kilocalorie/kg. The carbonized pellets’ calorific value even can reach to 7000-8000 kilocalorie/kg.
2. Wood pellets have high purity, and containing no other sundries which can’t generate heat. The carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, and moisture content is 1-3%. The sundries, such as gangue and stone are not contained in the wood pellets, which will lower the cost directly. Because of the gangue and stone, they will burn calorific instead of generating heat.
3. There is no sulfur and phosphorus produced in the combustion of wood pellets, so there is no need to worry about corrosion of the wood pellet boiler, thus benefits the boilers service life.
4. Nearly no harmful gas generated during the burning of wood pellets, so it’s eco-friendly.
5. Wood pellets are clean and hygiene fuel, and the feeding is convenient, which has largely decreased the labor intensity of the workers. This advantage greatly improves the work environment and will lower the enterprise cost on employing in a certain degree
6. The ashes of burnt wood pellets are potash fertilizer with high value, so they can be recycled and make profits in return.
Rice Husk pellet mill